- A reminder that Bath Area Food Bank is no longer able to provide deliveries to Bath Housing residents. The Food Bank is still open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-7 pm, and you can send someone there for you.
- Finding food can be a struggle. Please contact Kristen at 295-3317 or to talk about food options.
- Bath Housing will continue delivering Cooking for Community meals and Gleaned Produce. Starting July 29, meal and gleaning will both be delivered on Wednesdays. In addition, help yourself to veggies growing in any of the gardens labeled MOFGA/Gleaners at Bath Housing properties! MOFGA volunteers are taking care of the gardens. Veggies are there for you to pick and enjoy — take as much as you will use and share with neighbors who can’t get out to the garden.
- City Bus is running Tuesdays and Thursdays. Bath Housing has free bus passes (10 at a time). Call Sarah at 295-3506 with your name, building/apt #, and if you want tickets mailed or delivered.
- Spectrum Generation’s Medicare 101 Program is now available as a free, online video at spectrumgenerations.org/Medicare. You need to enter your name and e-mail address. Their Helpline is also available for any Medicare questions at 1-800-639-1553.
- Liz Bailey, Sweetser Social Worker, is able meet in person in your home if you wear masks and stay 6 feet apart. To discuss options, including in-person meetings or remote options by phone or video, call Liz directly at 468-2876 or call Kristen at 295-3317.
- You can search for anything with a call to 211. They are updating their resources daily! You can also check the new Resource Guide in your Community Room anytime for food or other resources.
Bath Housing Updates
While the administrative office remains closed to the public as a safety precaution, we are still here working. Staff can be reached directly by phone or e-mail:
Kristen McEvoy Resident Services 207-295-3317
Kathy Smith Resident Services in progress
Kevin Boyle Property Management 207-449-0353
Sarah Rockwell Housing Associate 207-295-3506
Jessica Irish Director of Housing 207-449-0377
- Emergency Work Orders: 207-443-3116
- General inquiries:
- Fax (207) 443-8116
We are unable to have walk-up conversations at the office. If you need help, documents, or a discussion, please contact the office by phone or e-mail. Please mail or use the drop slot at 80 Congress Avenue for documents, rent payments, or key returns. Note on the envelope if you need a receipt. The box is emptied daily.
If you arrange to meet a staff person for drop-off or pick-up of items, please call them directly when you arrive. Masks are required. Please stand behind the 6’ social distance line.
As of July 1:
- Masks are still required in all indoor and outdoor community spaces.
- Maintenance is taking care of routine work orders in order of receipt. They are working on 23 backlogged work orders from May. All work orders must be called into the office at 443-3116.
- Buildings are open to residents and essential visitors only. Many residents are at high risk for complications related to COVID-19. Please do not invite guests into your building.