COVID-19: June 23, 2020 Weekly Update
As we move into the next phases of the State’s reopening plan, Bath Housing will make the following changes as of July 1:
- Maintenance will begin working on routine work orders. They will start with the back-log. You do not need to call if you have already reported an issue. New work orders can be called into the office at 443-3116. Work orders will be addressed in the order which they were received.
- Community Rooms will be open to residents with a posted Maximum Occupancy. Furniture will be rearranged to promote social distancing. For your convenience, Bath Housing will outline appropriate furniture positioning and asks that furniture not be moved.
- Outdoor community spaces may be used for gatherings of greater than ten but no more than fifty as of July 1. The amount of people in the space should allow for six-foot social distancing.
- Laundry Rooms will open to more than one resident, but social distancing should be maintained. Gatherings should not occur in laundry rooms.
- Bath Housing staff will continue to communicate with residents primarily through phone and email. If you are interested and have access to a smart phone, tablet, or computer we can attempt communication through Zoom Meeting. For the health and safety of all residents, Bath Housing will continue to avoid in person meetings and conversations unless absolutely required.
- Buildings continue to be open to residents and essential visitors only. Because so many residents are at high risk for complications related to COVID-19, please do not invite guests to the property.
- Masks are still required in all indoor and outdoor community spaces.
The July Quarter Exchange is Tuesday, July 14. If you need quarters in July, call Sarah at 295-3506.
YMCA is OPEN!!!
- The YMCA is open again. Hours are Monday – Friday from 5 am-5 pm. The Y has set Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-2pm for vulnerable individuals, with masks required during this time. Please contact the YMCA for current guidelines (https://bathymca.org/). You can call reserve a spot in a fitness class or schedule time in the fitness center, pool or walking track on-line or by calling 443-4112.
- Contact Kristen at 295-3317 to apply for a no-cost membership to the Y thru Bath Housing.
Resident Survey Raffle
- Congratulations to winners of the survey raffle from Dikes Landing, Anchorage and Seacliff Family. And thanks to all who returned surveys. It’s not too late, though, you can still return your survey!
- The Bath Area YMCA starts mobile meal delivery on June 29. Meals are available to anyone of any age—no eligibility requirements. Flyers available on the Resource Table showing the delivery route. Grab & Go meals are also available to anyone at the Y Monday-Friday 11:30-12:30.
- The next Food Bank Delivery is on Tuesday, July 14. If you no longer need Food Bank deliveries, call Kristen to be removed from the list. If you would like to talk about other food options, please contact Kristen at 295-3317 or . Note: Kristen will be out 6/29-7/8.
- Cooking For Community meals are delivered each Tuesday around 10 am. Unclaimed meals will be picked up around 1 pm.
- Gleaned Produce. Gleaning will now be available on Wednesday afternoons. Any produce not picked up by 4 pm will be removed. Take as much as you will use!
- Bath Housing has masks! The new masks have elastic that goes around the ears. If you need a mask, call Sarah at 295-3506 to arrange delivery.
- You can search for anything with a call to 211. They are updating their resources daily!