COVID-19: September 9, 2020 Weekly Update
Bath Housing Updates
- Cooking for Community partner Mama Mo’s will now be offering some gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian meal options. If you are interested in these meal options, please call Kathy, Resident Service Coordinator, at 295-3091.
- The Bath Food Bank has provided us with a delivery schedule through the end of the year. Bath Housing residents who have signed up will receive food on October 6, November 10, and December 8. If you are want to opt-out, or would like to sign up to receive food bank deliveries, please contact Kathy, Resident Service Coordinator at 295-3091 or .
- Would you like more information on what is being delivered and when as well as other announcements? Remember that you can now choose from voice, text or e-mail options for our OneCall messages. If you would like to opt in, return the Contact Update form that we delivered a few weeks ago or call Sarah, Housing Associate, at 295-3506. If you already receive the voice messages and would just like to change to the text option, you can text the word Alert to 22300.
- Remember to wear your masks….and remember that we have masks available!
- Wondering how to clean your cloth face masks? These tips on How to Care for Your Face Mask from Johns Hopkins Medicine may be helpful
- Bandannas, face scarves and masks made of fabric, such as cotton, can be washed in your regular laundry using hot water.
- Disposable, blue surgical masks cannot be laundered or cleaned and should be thrown away when it is visibly soiled or damaged.
- After laundering your fabric masks, tumble dry them in the dryer on a high setting.
- You might consider using a non-scented laundry detergent if you are sensitive to perfumes so it is easier to wear the masks.
- You can also hand wash your mask, using hot, soapy water. Scrub the mask for at least 20 seconds, and dry them on high heat in the dryer.
- Store clean masks in a clean place when you are not using them.
- If you have not been able to make it to the library or to curbside pick-up, you still have great options for all ages. You can access lots of ebooks, audio books, magazines, comics, graphic novels and movies online with your library card. Visit the library’s website at patten.lib.me.us or call 443-5141 with any questions.
- RSU 1 – Free and Reduced Lunch In case you missed it, families can now apply for Free & Reduced Meals online(!) at the following link: http://rsu1.schoollunchapp.com/
Questions? Your Resident Service Coordinator Would be Happy to Help:
Kristen (residents of Seacliff): 295-3317 or