COVID-19: October 7, 2020 Update
Bath Housing Updates
- Monday, October 12th is Indigenous People’s Day. In observance of the holiday the Bath Housing Administrative Offices will be closed.
- A reminder from Property Management that all parking spots on Bath Housing property are first-come, first-served. This includes accessible parking spots (valid placard is required) at each location. If you have any questions, please call the office at 207-443-3116.
- Flu Shot Clinics will be taking place at the Moorings, Anchorage, Seacliff, and Dikes Landing on Wednesday, October 14th. If you are scheduled to receive a flu shot that day please bring your insurance cards with you (no one will be charged for the shots, regardless of their insurance status). There are still a few open appointment times available at some locations. Please call 295-3317 to schedule with Kristen.
- During the flu shot clinic times on October 14th the Community Rooms at each location will be closed to all other resident use and activities.
- Resident Gardens fall clean-up! Over the next few weeks, all residents who have assigned garden spaces will need to clear the gardens and put them to bed for the winter. Maintenance will be delivering trash bins to each garden site for you to dispose of the garden waste. MOFGA volunteers will be coming to clear their garden beds as well.
- Resident Notices are transitioning to every other week. The next notice will be delivered on October 21st. Stay informed about important updates and reminders through our OneCall system. You can choose to receive messages by voice, text or e-mail. To participate, please contact Sarah, Housing Associate, at or 295-3506.
- LIHEAP Reminder – Staying current with LIHEAP can be important for SNAP benefits (formerly known as food stamps). KVCAP is offering phone appointments only at this time. Contact Kennebec Valley Community Action Program (KVCAP): 859-1500.
- Medicare’s Open Enrollment Period for 2021 coverage begins soon.
Medicare open enrollment runs from October 15 through December 7 each year. During this annual window, you can review your coverage and make changes if you want to do so.
For help to better understand your Medicare coverage and options SHIP (State Health Insurance Assistance Programs) Counselors can provide information, answer questions and offer assistance with Medicare and other programs that supplement Medicare. You can contact our local SHIP Counselor Andrea Handel, Aging & Disability Resource Counselor, at Spectrum Generations: 607-4405.
- As colder weather approaches we want to remind all residents of our Smoking Policies. Along with this weeks’ notice we are providing copies of Responses to Frequently Asked Questions About our Bath Housing Smoke Free Policy.