COVID-19: September 23, 2020 Weekly Update
Bath Housing Updates
- Reminder that we have free City of Bath Bus passes available to residents. Please call your Resident Service Coordinator with your name, building/apt #, and if you want bus passes mailed or delivered. The City Bus is running Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm by reservation. Masks and proper distancing are required. Call 207-443-8363 to make your reservation.
- Residents of Anchorage, Dike’s Landing, and Moorings received a letter about Bath Housing’s process to convert from Low Income Public Housing to the Housing Choice Voucher program. Reminder to call 295-3091 and let Kathy know if you are attending one of the outdoor small group meetings on Monday, September 28th, or if you would like to set up a one-to-one staff briefing call to learn more.
- We will no longer be offering the Quarter Exchange. If you need information on where to get change for the laundry room please call your Resident Service Coordinator.
- The CHANS Flu Shot Clinic will take place at Anchorage, Moorings, Seacliff and Dike’s Landing on Wednesday, October 14. Flu shots will be by appointment only. Today, September 23rd, is the last day to contact Kristen to schedule your appointment. Masks are required.
- Resident air conditioner units will be removed along with your scheduled annual inspection, targeted for early October. After removal, opening of windows to circulate fresh air in apartments is encouraged. The CDC recommends the flow of outdoor air in reducing COVID-19 in closed spaces.
- Face Masks vs. Face Shields – The wearing of face shields to reduce COVID-19 exposure is not recommended by the CDC. Face masks should be worn by all residents. Bath Housing has cloth face masks available should you need one. Please contact your Resident Service Coordinator. You should consult with your primary care physician if you are having health concerns related to mask wearing.
- Winter coats will soon be available at the Adventist Community Service Center. The Clothing Bank will begin putting coats out on October 1st. If you cannot find what you need when you are there they can contact you as more choices become available. The Clothing Bank is located at 1 Tenney Way in Brunswick. It is open Mondays from 4 pm to 5:45, and Wednesdays from 9:30 am to 11:45 am and 1:00 pm to 2:45 pm.
- Mid Coast-Parkview Health has put out a schedule of drive-thru flu shot clinics in October and November. A laminated copy of the flyer is on the Resource Tables at Anchorage, Moorings, Dikes Landing and Seacliff.